Q7 VS QX60: Comprehensive SUV Comparison for Enthusiasts
Comparing the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 in terms of luxury SUVs has proven to be a contentious topic. Both vehicles offer impressive features and performance, making it challenging for potential buyers to choose between them. In this in-depth comparison of the Q7 VS QX60, we will provide you with all the information needed to make an informed decision.
We’ll start by examining their design, exterior features, interior amenities, as well as performance and safety aspects. Next up is a detailed price comparison covering base model prices, optional packages and upgrades, along with total cost of ownership.
Furthermore, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of each model – highlighting what sets them apart from each other. Lastly, fuel economy plays a significant role in any vehicle purchase decision; therefore our analysis wouldn’t be complete without comparing city MPG ratings for both models alongside highway MPG ratings followed by combined MPG ratings.
By the end of this comprehensive guide on Q7 VS QX60 showdowns among luxury SUVs contenders – you’ll have all the necessary knowledge to determine which one suits your needs best.
Table of Contents:
- Overview of Q7 and QX60 SUVs
- a. Design & Exterior Features
- b. Interior Features
- c. Performance & Safety
- Price Comparison of Q7 and QX60 SUVs
- Pros & Cons of the Q7 and QX60 SUVs
- Fuel Economy Comparison for the Q7 and QX60 SUVs
1. Overview of Q7 and QX60 SUVs
In this section, we will compare the design, exterior features, interior features, performance, and safety of the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 SUVs. Both vehicles are popular choices among car enthusiasts and SUV drivers for their luxurious offerings and impressive capabilities.
a. Design & Exterior Features
The Audi Q7 boasts a sleek design with sharp lines that give it an aggressive yet elegant appearance. The front fascia is dominated by Audi’s signature Singleframe grille flanked by LED headlights with available Matrix-design technology for improved visibility at night.
The Infiniti QX60 showcases a more curvaceous body style with flowing lines throughout its exterior design. Its double-arch grille complements the slim LED headlights to create a sophisticated look that sets it apart from other luxury SUVs in its class.
b. Interior Features
The cabin of the Audi Q7 offers seating for up to seven passengers across three rows along with premium materials such as leather upholstery and wood trim accents on higher trims levels like Prestige models . Standard features include tri-zone automatic climate control system , panoramic sunroof , MMI infotainment interface 10-inch touchscreen display Apple CarPlay Android Auto compatibility wireless charging pad
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system,
- Panoramic sunroof,
- MMI infotainment interface,
- A 10-inch touchscreen display,
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and
- Wireless charging pad.
The Infiniti QX60 offers a more spacious cabin with seating for up to seven passengers across three rows. It also features high-quality materials such as leather-appointed seats, wood trim accents, and available semi-aniline leather upholstery on higher trims like the Autograph model. Standard interior features include:
- Tri-zone automatic climate control system,
- A panoramic moonroof,
- An 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system,
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection.
c. Performance & Safety
The Audi Q7 comes standard with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine that produces 248 horsepower while an optional supercharged V6 engine is available offering 335 horsepower . Both engines are paired eight-speed automatic transmission quattro all-wheel drive
- Standard turbocharged four-cylinder engine: 248 hp,
Optional supercharged V6 engine: 335 hp.
In contrast , the Infiniti QX60 is powered by a single powertrain option – a naturally aspirated V6 engine producing impressive output of :
- Naturally aspirated V6 engine: 295 hp..Safety-wise , both SUVs come equipped advanced driver assistance systems including adaptive cruise control lane departure warning forward collision mitigation blind spot monitoring rear cross-traffic alert However Insurance Institute Highway (IIHS) awarded Top Pick rating whereas National Traffic Administration (NHTSA) gave overall five-star crash test
- Adaptive cruise control,
- Lane departure warning,
- Forward collision mitigation,
Blind spot monitoring, and.Rear cross-traffic alert..In summary , the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 SUVs offer distinct design elements , interior features performance capabilities that cater to different preferences . While both vehicles provide luxurious driving experiences their unique offerings make them appealing options for car enthusiasts suv drivers alike .
The Q7 and QX60 SUVs provide a range of amenities to please auto lovers, making them great choices for those searching for an SUV. Next, we’ll compare the pricing of these two SUVs to help you make an informed decision when purchasing.
Key Takeaway: The Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 SUVs are compared in terms of design, exterior features, interior features, performance, and safety. Both vehicles offer luxurious driving experiences with unique offerings that cater to different preferences for car enthusiasts and SUV drivers alike. The Audi Q7 boasts a sleek design while the Infiniti QX60 showcases a more curvaceous body style; both come equipped with advanced driver assistance systems but have distinct performance capabilities.
2. Price Comparison of Q7 and QX60 SUVs
Comparing the prices of various SUV models is essential for making an informed decision. In this section, we will discuss the base model prices, optional packages & upgrades, and total cost of ownership for both the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60.
a. Base Model Prices
The Audi Q7 has a starting price of $54,950 for its base model – Premium trim level with 45 TFSI engine configuration. On the other hand, the Infiniti QX60 starts at a lower price point of $44,350 for its Pure trim level equipped with a V6 engine.
b. Optional Packages & Upgrades
Audi offers various optional packages and upgrades that can enhance your driving experience in terms of comfort or performance:
- Premium Plus package: Starting at $4,000 – includes features like wireless phone charging pad and top-view camera system.
- Prestige package: Starting at $9,500 – adds additional luxury features such as ventilated front seats and head-up display.
- Sport Package: Starting at $1,750 – enhances handling capabilities by adding sport suspension components.
Infiniti also offers several optional packages and upgrades for the QX60:
- Luxe package: Starting at $5,700 – includes features like a 13-speaker Bose audio system and heated steering wheel.
- Theater Package: Starting at $2,150 – adds dual rear-seat entertainment screens with wireless headphones.
- Sensory Package: Starting at $3,500 – enhances comfort by adding ventilated front seats and ambient interior lighting.
c. Total Cost of Ownership
In addition to the base price and optional packages & upgrades, it’s crucial to consider the total cost of ownership when comparing SUVs. Factors such as fuel consumption, insurance premiums, upkeep outlay and devaluation over time should be taken into consideration when estimating the overall cost of ownership. According to Kelley Blue Book (KBB), both Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 have similar five-year total cost of ownership estimates – around $70k for each model.
However, these figures can be subject to change depending on your geographic location and driving style. To get a more accurate estimate tailored to your specific situation,
we recommend using online tools like KBB’s Five-Year Cost to Own Calculator.
Overall, the Q7 and QX60 SUVs offer similar features but vary greatly in price. Considering all aspects, such as optional packages and total cost of ownership, is essential when comparing the Q7 and QX60 SUVs. Subsequently, we will assess the advantages and disadvantages of each vehicle.
Key Takeaway: Comparing the prices of different SUV models is crucial when making an informed decision. The Audi Q7’s base model begins at $54,950 while the Infiniti QX60 Pure trim with V6 motor is priced from $44,350. Optional packages and upgrades are also available to enhance your driving experience in terms of comfort or performance.
3. Pros & Cons of the Q7 and QX60 SUVs
Comparing the pros and cons of both the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 SUVs can help you decide which model is best for your needs.
a. Pros of the Q7 SUV
- Performance: The Audi Q7 offers a powerful engine lineup with impressive acceleration, making it an enjoyable driving experience for car enthusiasts.
- Luxurious Interior: The cabin in the Audi Q7 is well-appointed with high-quality materials, providing a comfortable and luxurious ride for passengers.
- Advanced Technology: Equipped with cutting-edge technology features like Virtual Cockpit digital instrument cluster and MMI infotainment system, drivers can enjoy seamless connectivity on-the-go. Learn more about these features from this comprehensive Audi technology guide.
- Safety Features: With numerous standard safety features such as forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert among others; driving an Audi Q7 provides peace of mind on the road. Check out their full list of safety features at their official website’s dedicated page: “Q7 Safety Features“.
b. Pros of the QX60 SUV
- Affordability:The base price for Infinitiâ€™s luxury midsize crossover is lower than that of its competitors including Audi’s offering, making it a more budget-friendly option.
- Spaciousness: The QX60 offers ample passenger and cargo space, with comfortable seating for up to seven passengers. This makes it an ideal choice for families or those who need extra room for luggage or equipment.
- User-Friendly Infotainment System: The Infiniti InTouch infotainment system is easy to use, providing drivers with seamless connectivity without unnecessary complications. Learn more about the features of this system from their official website’s “Infiniti InTouch” page.
c. Cons of Both Models
Potential buyers should contemplate the disadvantages of both vehicles prior to settling on a choice.
- Fuel Efficiency: Neither the Audi Q7 nor the Infiniti QX60 excel in fuel economy when compared to other vehicles in their class. However, as we will discuss later in this article, one model does perform slightly better than the other in terms of MPG ratings.
- Ride Quality: Some drivers may find that both models offer a firmer ride than they prefer due to sporty suspension tuning which can lead to less comfort on long drives or bumpy roads.
In order to make an informed decision between these two luxury SUVs, be sure to weigh your priorities and preferences against each vehicle’s pros and cons while considering factors such as price point and overall performance capabilities.
Weighing the advantages and drawbacks of both Q7 and QX60 SUVs is essential before committing to one. When looking for an efficient vehicle, comparing fuel economy ratings between models can be helpful in narrowing down your choices.
Key Takeaway: Comparing the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 SUVs, this section examines their respective pros and cons to help readers decide which model is best for them. The Audi Q7 offers powerful performance, luxurious interior, advanced technology, and safety features while the Infiniti QX60 is more affordable with spaciousness and user-friendly infotainment system as its strengths. However, both models have drawbacks in fuel efficiency and ride quality that potential buyers should consider before making a decision.
4. Fuel Economy Comparison for the Q7 and QX60 SUVs
When choosing between two luxury SUVs like the Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60, fuel economy is an important factor to consider. In this section, we will compare city MPG ratings, highway MPG ratings, and combined MPG ratings for both models to determine which SUV is more fuel efficient.
a. City MPG Ratings for Both Models
The Audi Q7 offers a city fuel efficiency of 19 miles per gallon (MPG) with its base engine configuration. On the other hand, the Infiniti QX60 has a slightly better city rating at 20 MPG with its standard powertrain setup.
b. Highway MPG Ratings for Both Models
Moving on to highway driving conditions, the Audi Q7 delivers a respectable 23 miles per gallon while cruising down open roads. The Infiniti QX60 edges out once again in terms of fuel efficiency by providing drivers with an impressive 27 miles per gallon during highway trips.
c. Combined MPG Ratings for Both Models
Taking into account both city and highway driving scenarios, let’s evaluate their overall performance in terms of combined gas mileage:
- Audi Q7: With its combination of 19 mpg in cities and 23 mpg on highways, it results in an average combined rating of around 21 miles per gallon.
- Infiniti-QX60: The QX60, on the other hand, boasts a combined rating of 22 miles per gallon thanks to its 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway ratings.
In terms of fuel economy, the Infiniti QX60 takes the lead with slightly better MPG ratings across all driving conditions. However, it’s essential to consider that these numbers can vary depending on factors such as driving habits and road conditions. For a true appraisal of each car’s capabilities, it is essential to take them both out for a spin before settling on one.
Key Takeaway: The Audi Q7 and Infiniti QX60 are two luxury SUVs that can be compared based on fuel economy. The Infiniti QX60 has better MPG ratings across all driving conditions, with a combined rating of 22 miles per gallon. However, it’s important to test drive both models before making a final decision as real-world situations may affect the numbers.
In conclusion, the Q7 and QX60 SUVs both offer a great driving experience with good fuel economy. The Q7, while offering a great driving experience with good fuel economy, comes at a higher price point than the QX60. Weighing up the positives and negatives of each car is essential to finding out which one fits your requirements best. Both cars are excellent choices for car enthusiasts or SUV drivers looking for reliable performance at an affordable cost but ultimately it will come down to personal preference between these two models in terms of design and features offered by Audi and Infiniti respectively.
- Lincoln MKX vs Cadillac SRX: A Detailed SUV Comparison
- Nissan Murano vs Ford Explorer: An In-Depth SUV Showdown
- Battle of Luxuries: Maserati SUV vs Jaguar SUV Comparison
- Honda HR-V vs Chevy Trax: A Comprehensive SUV Showdown
- Honda Crosstour vs Toyota Venza: Detailed SUV Comparison
- Audi Q7 vs Porsche Cayenne: The Ultimate SUV Showdown
- Thrilling Speed: Your Ultimate Guide to the Quickest SUVs
- Apocalypse Jeep Price: A Deep Dive into Off-Road Luxury
- Discovering the Giants: A Journey Through the Heaviest SUVs
- Nissan Pathfinder vs Dodge Durango: An In-Depth SUV Showdown
- Exploring the Best Fuel Efficient Luxury SUVs Today
- Consumer Reports Unmasks: The Least Reliable SUVs of 2023
- Finding the Best SUV for Large Dogs: Comfort and Space Guide
- Discovering 2023’s Cheapest Electric SUVs for Value Seekers
- Exploring the Ins and Outs: What is a Full-Size SUV?
- Nissan Murano vs Ford Edge: A Comprehensive SUV Showdown
- Decoding the Average SUV Weight
- Subaru Showdown: Which is Bigger – Outback or Forester?
- Exploring What are the Most Reliable Used SUVs Today
- Mazda CX-3 vs CX-30: Comprehensive SUV Comparison Review